We Want to Take Care of You the Same Way You have Taken Care of Us
Our society appreciates the enormous sacrifices and hard work that our soldiers and their families have made to protect the freedom and peace we enjoy in our country today.
It is for this reason that we have created a free community program with two special objectives:
Curriculum for mental illness
The first objective is to provide a support group where families and friends can:
• Share and discuss with other families their experiences and questions in regards to military life, thus relieving any uncertainty they may have.
• Be informed about services available to military families in the local community or through state and federal assistance programs.
The second objective is to help our soldiers reintegrate into civilian life in a much easier way, through conferences and workshops that will talk about:
• Benefits of health care through the Department of Veterans Affairs
• Educational and Vocational Counseling
• Individual and family counseling (just to name a few)
To help families is why we work every day!
We invite you to be part of this great project. The first conference will be given by Angela Fonseca the director of this program; she is veteran of the United States Air Force who served six years active duty and whose military experience and professional affiliation to the Department of Veterans Affairs can bring answers to many of your questions.
We hope to see you!
For more information about any of our events, please call 631-377-1381.
Apostles Raymond and Monica Jaquez